Wednesday 16 April 2014

Ecommerce business tools by Moneris Solutions are fraudulent

Merchants who seek better ecommerce solutions often fall into the Moneris Solutions trap. This payment processing Canadian service provider is among the branded companies offering the most sought after business solutions. But they are simply making fools of merchants. High time someone spoke up against these guys.

My personal experience can easily be termed as a NIGHTMARE! I purchased a highly advertised ecommerce solutions for my online shopping portal and have regretted my decision ever since!

Their online fraud prevention system is absolutely useless. And so are the executives who sit on the customer support desk. Over a period of 3 months they have deducted a huge amount of cash from my merchant account. They are so unaccountable and absolutely refuse to educate me on what’s going on! The moment there is a transaction on my site a fairly large amount gets automatically deducted from my merchant account.


Of course I am not about to let them get away with this. I will fight tooth and nail to get my hard earned money back. Meanwhile wouldn’t recommend Moneris Solutions to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment