Monday 6 January 2014

Employees and clients unhappy with Moneris Solutions

Everyone I know seems to have a problem with Moneris. Employees and clients alike! As an affected customer I was desperately trying to get in touch with a customer relations executive when an executive poured out his personal problems to me! Weird isn’t it? It was actually funny. I wasn’t sure whether to feel frustrated with my situation or empathize with the poor guy.

Meanwhile the server was down for more than 48 hours and I had to go to great lengths, in fact escalate my case to get my business operations on track. My advisors suggest I change my service provider.

I it seems am not the only affected merchant, I got in touch with a few others associated with Moneris and have heard some harrowing tales of financial harassment.

Strange Moneris is an organization of repute and this is wholly unexpected of a vendor whose profit is based on the condition that merchants availing their services should be able to run their respective businesses smoothly!


Personally, I feel they should begin with allaying their employee’s feelings and fears. They should be trained not to behave unprofessionally when a customer logs a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment