Tuesday 22 October 2013

Awful Customer service of Moneris Solutions

I was really disappointed by the awful customer care service of Moneris Solutions. I was stuck in the middle of the Electronic Payment Gateway while transacting via an ecommerce site. Initially in was told that the Customer care service of Moneris is one of a kind by the sales representatives of the company. But my conception turned 360 degree. When I actually was in need of the CC service the most, I didn’t receive any help from the so called acclaimed company. Since I was facing the transaction hassle, I called up the CC executive recurrently but I was shocked to find that none of the calls were received. I was literally surprised!

moneris scam


The money was credited from by account but the ecommerce site was not showing the confirmation. It was a dealing of quite an amount which is why I was tensed and literally wanted help from the customer care executive to resolve the crisis. But the CC department proved to be unprofessional and inefficient 
altogether. This must not be the service of a so called reputed commercial agency. The company must try out something to work on the reputation management and must improve the customer care services altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment